miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

My trip to Cucao: a great experience!

Hello everybody!

Today I will tell about the place that I have most liked in my life: Cucao, a National park situated in the central-west side of Chiloe Island. I ‘am being lucky of visiting a lot of different parts, even in different continents, but the context and the place itself delighted me.      

I went in December of the year 2012, and as a funny fact, the Christmas present for my parents that year was to saw me alive after the trip, because of all the unexpected events that happened to me and my friends (intoxication and subsequent hospitalization in a little island called Achao). I went with two of my bests school`s friend, which have a great sense of humor so the context was perfect for having an amazing experience.

We arrived to Cucao after visiting other places of the zone, and immediately after getting there, we set our tent and the rest of the camping stuff. We camp four nights in the official camp of the National Park, and every day we made walks to the different attractions and views that can be found there. The walk that I liked the most was to the beach, which includes three types of landscapes in one single view: the huge forest, a shiny lagoon and the beach; with the sea that makes you feel that is no horizon.   



I recommend Cucao no matter what! You can experiment a great connection with nature, and if you want to make the most of the trip, remember to go with your friends!  

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow! What a incredible experience! You have to be more careful next time, maybe you won`t be so lucky :O (just kidding)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It seems so beautiful, i definetly have to go someday

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'd love to go there sooner than later !!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want go to Cucao. I think the picture is amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I feel envy jajaja Long time ago I would like to know Chiloe island, is a wonderful place !

    ResponderEliminar