miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

Brief introduction of my self

My name is Santiago Guiraldes. I was born in Noverber the 11th of the year 1995, in Santiago de Chile. I lived in Providencia with my both parents, and when I was two years old y became the older brother: my sister Sofía was born. In my early infant life, y played a lot with my cousins and my sister. In fact, some times I miss those years when I've got no preocupations.

When I was four years old, I became a student of Santiago College, where in my first year in pre-kinder I met three kids that would become my best friends along all my life. In relation to religion, my mother's family is jew, so I am naturaly jewish. I believed in God when I was younger but now a days I consider me as an agnostic. With respect to sports, I love playing footbal, and I'am a fan of the team Universidad de Chile. 

Right now, I study psicology in the Universidad de Chile, and I'am expectant for all the experiences that would come along!

     

1 comentario: